This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

Presenting Ashton! A freshman from New York! If you’re lucky, you’ve probably seen this cutie at Philbrook or rushing to class after an early morning crew practice. When he’s not busy getting fratty on the weekends, he likes to go snowmobiling with friends from home or cheer on the UNH hockey team. The only thing better than his good looks? He’s SINGLE and on the lookout for a girl to take on his ideal date of dinner and a movie…at your house since he’s budget conscious too! Don’t talk to much or walk to slow and you could have this cutie in the bag!

UNH favorites:
Best class you’ve taken: Sustainable and Organic Food Production
Worst class you’ve taken: Chemistry
Favorite place to grab a bite to eat: Closest dining hall
Favorite UNH sport: hockey

Fun facts:
Favorite movie: Remember the Titans
Favorite TV show: That 70’s Show
Most embarrassing moment: getting kicked off the basketball team in 9th grade for mooning the cheerleaders and their coach
Biggest pet peeve: people who walk too slowly
Dream job: luxury bed tester
Song title that best describes you: “she thinks my tractor’s sexy”
View on Ugg Boots: hott!
3 things you can’t live without: milk, music, and tuna
If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive who would it be?: Will Ferrell

Love life:
Biggest celebrity crush: Jessica Alba
Blondes, brunettes or red heads?: brunettes
Favorite pick-up line: can I read your t-shirt in brail?
Sweetest thing you’ve ever done for a girl: teach her how to milk a cow
Best place to meet UNH girls: parties
Key to your heart: food
If you could choose next weeks campus cutie, who would it be and why?: Doug McKenna. He’s a nice guy and he works out all the time. He will definitely turn some heads.

Leah Tully is currently studying nutrition, wellness, and writing at the University of New Hampshire.
New Jersey native, Stephanie, is a junior in the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire. She is majoring in Business Administration with a dual concentration in Marketing and International Business & Economics. She loves the city and lived there last summer while interning for Ann Taylor. Stephanie loves sushi and Starbucks lattes. She is also a proud member of Alpha Phi and currently serves as the Treasurer on the Panhellenic Council.