Ben Bedell ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Name: Ben Bedell
Year: 2013
Hometown: Plattsmouth, NE
Major: Architecture
Relationship Status: Single
Campus Involvement/Activities: President of the Triathlon Club, Alpha Rho Chi (Professional Architecture Fraternity), Intramural Volleyball, Broomball, and Soccer

Hey Her Campus readers, looking for a fun, outgoing, and adventurous guy who truly loves his family and friends?  Well look no further!  Keep reading to find out more about this week’s “Campus Cutie,” Ben Bedell.

HC: What do you like to do in your free time?
Ben: Fishing, camping, sports, traveling, and making memories with my friends and family.

HC: Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Ben: Possibly married with children (if the right woman comes around), working at an architecture firm, and traveling the world.

HC: Describe your dream girl, or what you look for in a girl.
Ben: My dream girl would have to be extremely outgoing and spontaneous.  She needs to be fun, intelligent, and motivated.  She needs to be able make me laugh and let me be myself around her…because I can be very weird.

HC: If you could change something about yourself, would you?  And what would it be?
Ben: I would want to be taller.

HC: Any pet peeves?
Ben: When people chew with their mouth open.

HC: What’s your worst fear?
Ben: Losing my family and friends.

HC: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
Ben: I would most likely go to South Africa because I’ve heard great things from my friends.

HC: Did you do anything for Halloween this year?
Ben: Yes, I was Mr. Incredible.

HC: And of course I have to ask, what’s your favorite part of being a Husker?
Ben: Going to the Husker games and celebrating with the greatest fans in college football.

Okay, think fast!

Celeb crush: Natalie Portman
Favorite movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Biggest turn off: Bad attitude
Three words to describe yourself: Spontaneous, Funny, and Outdoorsman       
Superpower: Teleportation