The Best of Moody Street

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Everyone at Bentley knows that Moody Street is the heart of Waltham. Moody Street is home to several restaurants, bars and more! I have compiled a list of the best places on Moody Street perfect for a Bentley student.

Margaritas: If you’re looking for a restaurant to go to with your friends, Margarita’s is the place! They have a huge variety of Mexican food to choose from on their menu and the food is delicious. The lively atmosphere calls for a great time and you’ll always leave feeling stuffed. P.S. The chips and salsa are addicting and so good! Margarita’s is located at 211 Moody Street.

Skellig: Everyone at Bentley knows of Skellig, or shall I say Club Skell. But Skellig isn’t just a bar! They also serve Irish food for both lunch and dinner so don’t wait for this Thursday night to head there. Skellig is located at 240 Moody Street.

[pagebreak]

Mimi’s Roast Beef: If you’re looking for a fast and very inexpensive lunch, Mimi’s is the way to go. They have all types of subs and sandwiches, but I definitely recommend their roast beef. The place itself is extremely small, but take out is available. Mimi’s is located right on the corner of Carter Street and Moody Street.

Embassy Cinemas: I honestly love this movie theater. It’s super close to Bentley, and so much better than driving all the way to a different movie theater. They only show about 6 movies at a time, so make sure to check out their website before you go. The screens are smaller than what we’re used to, but the small feel is enjoyable. Embassy Cinema is located right off Moody Street at 16 Pine Street.

In a Pickle: I know that In a Pickle isn’t actually on Moody Street but it is way too good to leave out. If you’re in the mood for absolutely delicious pancakes or omelets, this is the place to go. My absolute favorite is their Reeses pancakes and their chocolate chip cookie dough pancakes. If you have yet to try them, you’re missing out on the best breakfast in Waltham. In a Pickle is located at 655 Main Street.

[pagebreak]

Stadium Sports Bar and Grill: Stadium is the perfect place to go to watch a game. Grab a few friends for an appetizer and watch a game in the very sporty atmosphere. And don’t miss their 40 cent wings every Monday! Stadium is located at 342 Moody Street.

Ponzu: If you are a huge sushi fan like me, then look no further. Ponzu has some of the best sushi in Waltham. Ponzu is located at 286 Moody Street.

Solea: I thought I’d throw in one of the nicer restaurants of Moody Street. Solea Restaurant and Tapas Bar is the perfect date spot. The tapas are perfect for sharing and are downright delicious. So for those of you lucky enough to have a special someone, make sure you dine here next! Solea is located at 388 Moody Street.

Social Media Co-Chair, Guest Writer