This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Girls, we all know there are days where your skin does not want to be caked up with a heavy foundation, however for most of us we still want to cover any redness, discoloration, uneven skin tones, and especially acne. Sometimes with new BB and CC creams, the coverage is just too light and can get us oily skinned girls even oilier.

L’Oreal recently came out with this unique-must try foundation. This foundation starts off as very liquid like consistency, but as you blend it into your skin it turns into a powder consistency. The finish is a very beautiful matte finish that feels so nice on the skin. The bottle will last you girls a long time, you do not need a lot of product for it to cover your face. The coverage is light to medium coverage, but you can easily get a flawless face by building it up a little and adding concealer! This is perfect for girls of all skin types: keeps the oil in control for those with oilier skin and doesn’t dry out skin for those who already suffer from dry skin! My personal favorite thing about this foundation is the fact that it makes your face look naturally flawless and feel like you have nothing on! Perfect for days in class or going out at night!

This foundation retails for about $10- $13 just depending on where you buy it from, even though it is on the pricier side of foundations, it is a very high quality drug store foundation and will last you!  It is a must!

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.