galentine\'s day party
galentine\'s day party
Krista Stucchio

Three perfectly pink spots in Ottawa to celebrate your pals this Galentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Carleton chapter.

While it’s so easy to get caught up in the romance surrounding Valentine’s Day, I think it’s really important to celebrate your pals, too! Whether you’re in a relationship or not, don’t forget to celebrate Galentine’s Day on February 13th.

Not sure how to show your friends you care? Worry not! Here are the top three places I love in Ottawa to help you have an unforgettable Galentine’s Day.

Luxe Blooms Flower Café

Location: 254 Dalhousie St, Ottawa

Nothing says Galentine’s Day quite like a cafe filled with pink drinks and pastries! Luxe Blooms Flower CafĂ© is just a short walk from Byward Market and is the perfect place to take your pals for brunch. Covered floor to ceiling in bright pink flowers with perfectly pink furniture, you might spend more time snapping cute pics than actually eating.

Little Joe Berry’s

Location: 1305 WELLINGTON ST. W, Ottawa

Keeping to the pink theme, Little Joe Berry’s is your one-stop shop for all things sweet treats! They have everything from pastries to cakes, with a wide range of heart-themed goodies. They’re also known for their pink tea! Plus, if you have any plant-based besties, the entire menu is vegan. Little Joe Berry’s is open for walk-ins Tuesday to Friday, with delivery and pickup options available.

DreamLand Cafe

Location: 262 Preston St.

This restaurant claims to have the “best pasta in Ottawa” and is fittingly right at the heart of Little Italy. If you’re worried about finding the right location, don’t be! The bright-pink building is pretty hard to miss. This cafe is a great choice for dinner with the gang, complete with hearty pasta, tasty desserts and eye-catching drinks!

Have a pretty pink spot I didn’t list? DM us your favs @hccarleton on IG to be featured!

Jenna Legge

Carleton '24