Top 5 Best Brunch Places in Los Angeles

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Lately, it seems as though brunch has become the Cady Heron of meals. Before this year, I always thought of soggy pancakes with scrambled eggs and potatoes on the side when the word “brunch” came to mind.

But now? Oh no. Definitely not. Brunch is so more than a subpar meal – it’s an experience. An experience which bloggers and white girls across the country have grown a liking to. There are so many great places to eat in L.A., but I’ve got the best of the brunch.

Republique

624 S La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036

If you want to feel like you’re in an episode of Gossip Girl (which, let’s face it, who doesn’t?), definitely give Republique a visit. Seriously, it’s a blogger’s heaven. With plates that are delicious and aesthetically pleasing, what more could you ask for? Get your instagram ready, because these brunch plates are sure to rack up those likes.

Sqirl

720 N Virgil Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90029

Reviews have said nothing but great things about this place. Famous for their open faced brioche toast sandwiches, Sqirl offers something for everyone – the sweet tooth, the health-conscious, and the good ole classic breakfast lover.

Lemon Poppy Kitchen

3324 Verdugo Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90065

This place is definitely a hole in the wall, which gives it even more character. They offer a diverse menu, which offers a range of healthy choices.

Stir Market

7475 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036

Located in a little shop with big windows, Stir Market offers a lot of natural lighting, which enhances its dining experience. The best part? They have avocado toast. Need I say more?

Scopa Italian Kitchen

2905 W Washington Blvd, Venice, CA 90292

I’ve personally always believed that Italians do it better. Don’t believe me? Check out Scopa Italian Kitchen. Try the challah French toast with mascarpone. It’ll make you believe there is a heaven, and it is, in fact, on your plate.