How to Celebrate Fall at Endicott

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

For all of my autumn girlies, it’s finally your time to shine. Here’s a list of fun things to do with friends to get in the fall mood at Endicott!

Day trip to salem

This fun and historical town is less than twenty minutes away from campus! Go shopping at a variety of stores, go on a tour of the town’s most known landmarks, or even visit a psychic. With so much to do there, what’s not to like about Salem?

grab coffee in between classes

Pumpkin and apple-flavors are now back in season, which make for the perfect sweet treat. Whether you prefer Dunks, Starbucks, or a small-business coffee shop, grab some friends and treat yourself to fall-themed food and drinks!

Plan a group halloween costume

It’s never too early to start thinking about your Halloween costume, right? If you’re struggling to figure out what to dress up as this holiday, Pinterest and TikTok have some great ideas for costumes for couples, friend groups, or solo looks.

hike one of the on-campus trails

One of Endicott’s hidden gems is its hiking trails. Take your hot girl walk to the next level by exploring the campus’s many walking paths.

apple picking/pumpkin patch with friends

Have the best fall-themed day by going apple picking or visiting a pumpkin patch! With tons of farms near Endicott, spend an afternoon with friends or make a date with your s/o!

Maddie Miga

Endicott '27

Hi! I'm Maddie and I'm majoring in Marketing Communications/Advertising with a minor in Dance. I'm currently a freshman who's in Repetory Dance Ensemble and Marketing Club at Endicott.