This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

This past Thursday, students celebrated Halloween in the Alumni Sports & Fitness Center with the sisters and brothers of Franklin & Marshall Greek Life. Each sorority and fraternity was represented in mass numbers and was accompanied by a great turnout from the student body. The event served pizza, drinks, and buckets of candy in light of the holiday. However, the most exciting part of the evening was the fierce competition in the costume contest. The four sororities battled for the title of Best Big Group Costume. Alpha Delta Pi supported G.I. ADPi army attire while Alpha Phi creatively assembled beanie baby costumes. Kappa Delta mastered the classic, Peter Pan and lastly, Chi Omega presented a different twist on the mythical troll. However, it was the Panhellenic Delegates that stole the prize from the sororities with their imitation of Honey Boo-Boo. For the Best Small Group Costume, competitive competition also rose between many creative students such as cowboys and clowns. The final category was the Funniest Costume where many participated, but it was Finding Nemo who took home the title. Overall, the night was a success and brought together many different groups and organizations throughout campus.Â