C5C26BDA 99A0 45B6 8361 2DF33D0741D8JPEG?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
C5C26BDA 99A0 45B6 8361 2DF33D0741D8JPEG?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Celina Aquino
Style

WeWoreWhat Swim Preview Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Over the past week, Danielle Bernstein of @WeWoreWhat has been dropping exclusive photos of her new swim line for 2021. The bathing suits include prints such as animal, butterfly, painted angels, and floral. She has been listening to all of her follower’s requests, from having more coverage to creative designing of the bathing suits. 

A big trend over this summer for bathing suits was high rise bikini bottoms. Danielle included these bottoms in her line which is definitely a plus when you want some extra coverage as well as comfort. Danielle is trying to embrace all body types in her new line. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFmbITApaIk/

In pictures on her Instagram and blog, she took multiple photos from different angles showing how different her body looks without any editing, so you can truly see how the bathing suit compliments your body. This is something a lot of bathing suit companies lack when showing their product because the models are posing and taking the picture with professional equipment. I really love the transparency Danielle has with her followers to create a connection.

One of my favorite parts of her line is the hygiene liners. Danielle posted a picture of the liner on the bathing suit. Some of the comments under the post were confused and wondered why Danielle decided to include “smells like flowers” phrase. She stated, “the point of the new liners is to debunk the idea that you need to smell good down there and be a fun, nice surprise when you get the bathing suits.” I think this is really creative because girls are expected to have perfect bodies when in reality, we all have different bodies and function differently from one another. 

Overall, I’m very excited to see the whole collection when it launches on October 15 and has high expectations that girls will be wearing them everywhere next summer. You can keep up to date on her Instagram, @weworewhat, to see what the bathing suits look like and the stories behind each of the designs. Danielle also includes behind the scene footage from her choosing the color to the designing of the sketches which makes you feel a part of the process.

Hi Everyone! My name is Isabella Pochintesta and I'm a Junior marketing major and business analytics minor at Fairfield. I'm excited to write articles that are interesting and fun for you all!
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.