books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

10 Times Mulan Described the Week Before Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

1. When you realize that finals are only a week away:

2. When you begin to study for that one cumulative exam and realize that you remember nothing from the first month of the semester

3. Whenever anyone asks you to do something that does not include eating, sleeping, or homework:

4. When you start that ten page paper the night before it is due and really begin to regret all of that procrastinating you did earlier in the semester:

5. When you need to make the word count on your paper so you start throwing in random metaphors that may not actually be necessary:

6. When it is finally time for course evaluation in that one class….(you know the one):

7. When you are looking around trying to figure out how the semester went by so fast:

8. When you pulled an all nighter and finally leave the library:

9. When you realize that once you finish all of your papers and projects, you still have to go through finals week:

10.  When the week ends and you start finals week strong:

My name is Erica Boucher and I am part of Gettysburg College Class of 2019. I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter (and am a total Ravenclaw). I'm the Profile Editor here at HerCampus Gettysburg along with a writer. I love the color blue, singing/dancing to music in my dorm room, and wearing funky socks.