Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Are you looking for a delicious cookie recipe? Then, this is the perfect recipe for you! These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are the best cookies you will ever have!

Ingredients:

• 1 cup smooth peanut butter
  • 1 cup light brown sugar
  • 1 egg, large
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350F.
  2. Combine peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, salt and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl.
  3. Use an electric mixer to cream all of the ingredients together until smooth.
  4. Add the flour to the bowl.
  5. Continue mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough forms.
  6. Add the chocolate chips to the bowl.
  7. Use a rubber spatula to stir the chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
  8. Roll the cookie dough into balls of approximately 1 inch in diameter.
  9. Place the dough balls on a parchment lined baking sheet and leave about 2 inches between them.
  10. Use a fork to flatten the cookie dough balls.
  11. Turn the fork and press down on the dough balls a second time at a 90 degree angle to make a crisscross pattern.
  12. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the cookies until they are just starting to brown slightly around the bottom edges. 7-8 minutes.
  13. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 5 minutes.
  14. After 5 minutes transfer the cookies to wire racks to finish cooling.
  15. Serve and enjoy!

Recipe provided by the following link: https://www.thisisnotdietfood.com/peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookies/

Gabriella Finn is the treasurer and fundraising chair for Her Campus at Indiana University of Pennsylvania chapter. She takes care of the budget and finances for the chapter as well as fundraisers. She also writes recipes for Her Campus at the IUP chapter. Beyond Her Campus, Gabriella is the president for Management Association and vice president of Eta Sigma Delta. She is a senior majoring in Hospitality Management. She also has a certificate in baking and pastry from Indiana University of Pennsylvania Academy of Culinary Arts. She competed her externship at Nemacolin as a pastry extern. In her free time, Gabriella likes to watch Friends and bake. If it is someone’s birthday , Gabriella always makes them a special cake. She works as a server and a line cook at The Mayfield, which she loves. She started working there in the summer of 2023 and works there when she goes home on the weekends. This is her favorite job she has ever had!