Giving You The Best Starbucks Fall Drink Recommendations

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JMU chapter.

Craving some fall drinks but not sure what to get? Here are some of the best fall drinks that you can get at Starbucks.

Pumpkin spice latte with light ice, oat milk, extra cinnamon, and pumpkin cream cold foam

This drink is for the coffee girlies who love pumpkin spice! While I’m not the biggest fan of pumpkin spice, this drink was heavily recommended to me by my best friend.

Iced pumpkin chai with light ice and extra cinnamon

This one is similar to the last one, but for the chai girls. Having light ice is definitely optional, but who wants their entire drink to be full of ice?

Iced Apple crisp oat milk shaken espresso with vanilla cold foam and cinnamon powder

Need a wake-me-up? Then this drink is perfect for you! I was also recommended this drink but without the vanilla cold foam and cinnamon (which would just be an Apple Crisp Oat Milk Shaken Espresso), but both honestly sound (and taste) delicious.

Iced white chocolate mocha with pumpkin cream cold foam

I am a huge white chocolate fan and if you are too, then this might be the drink for you! It’s a yummy combo of white chocolate mocha and pumpkin, and it sounds absolutely scrumptious.

Venti Iced chai tea latte with four pumps of brown sugar syrup

In my opinion, this drink tastes like fall; that’s honestly the best way I can explain it. Adjust the pumps based on what size drink you’re getting (2 pumps for tall, 3 pumps for grande, 4 pumps for venti).

Iced pumpkin spice latte with vanilla sweet cream cold foam and cinnamon

Again, for my pumpkin spice girlies! This is a simple and classic drink to get when in the fall mood.

pumpkin spiced chai

This drink was recommended by Her Campus chapter member Andrea! She describes this drink as tasting like heaven. “It’s perfect for fall because it has double the spices, chai and pumpkin and it’s a nice treat to drink while you’re studying,” She loves it because it’s fall turned into a drink and it’s a great coffee alternative! If you love fall and aren’t the biggest coffee fan, try out this drink!

Venti iced pumpkin spice latte with blonde espresso, no whip, and pumpkin cream cold foam

This drink is for the girls who love pumpkin but need their caffeine! It’s perfect for fall and sounds like an absolutely delicious drink to sip on during the day.

HER CAMPUS FAVORITE DRINKS

Here are some of the Her Campus members’ favorite fall-themed Starbucks drinks! Both Katharine and Amanda love a Dirty Chai, which is a Chai Tea Latte with an extra shot of espresso. Jane M finds herself sipping on an Iced Chai with oat milk and vanilla, and Grace recommends a Blonde Vanilla Latte with Cinnamon Cold Foam. A Pumpkin Spice Latte is Alyssa’s drink of choice as well.

Venti iced chai tea latte with oat milk, two pumps of vanilla, two pumps of brown sugar syrup, two pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup, line cup with caramel, and vanilla sweet cream cold foam

This one is last because it’s a doozy. This is my personal favorite drink; while I know it’s a TON, I like to get it when I want a sweet treat sometimes. Definitely would recommend if you have a sweet tooth. In my opinion, it tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch milk. This drink has been very controversial with my friends, mainly due to the sweetness and how long the order is, but I love it and would absolutely recommend. (Adjust the number of pumps based on what size drink you get).

Emma is a fourth year at James Madison University with a major in elementary education. Sheā€™s also the President of JMUā€™s Her Campus Chapter, and a National Writer for HC! Whenever she's not writing, you'll probably find her cuddling with her cat, procrastinating on her homework, or listening to Olivia Rodrigo.