Sydney White / Amanda Bynes
Sydney White / Amanda Bynes
Universal Pictures

Love of Character

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at KU chapter.

What’s the cutest place to buy stuff after recruitment? There are multiple places to shop like Etsy, the Greek House’s website, and more. It’s so difficult to find items in person to try on and wonder if it’s super duper cute. What if I told you that in Lawrence, Kansas, there is a cute little shop that is located on Massachusetts Street?! How crazy is that?

Chi Omega Sorority Girls
Cassie Howard / Her Campus

I have looked at their website and everything is so adorable. I truly love this place. It has everything that a sorority girl could ever need and ask for. Because let’s be honest, not everyone wants to pay a lot of money for a piece of clothing that you are going to wear once.

I think a lot of girls can relate to that. Especially like in the movies, we all want to look cute and wear the cutest clothes to big/little reveal and more.

sorority advice?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer / 20th Century Studios

From hoodies and sweatshirts to even air fresheners for your car, it’s amazing what items they have in stock. This includes party items like banners, supplies, and cards to host cute little get-togethers with the girls. These are some of the best memories that people in college can ask for.

I don’t know what I am going to miss the most after college. I think this is going to be one of those things. From going to the house to eat lunch together, to getting to hang out so often that you don’t even feel the time is going fast. From the time of just walking together to graduating together.

My personal favorite is going to meet all of our new members joining some of the most amazing chapters on our campus. I love seeing all of the cute and amazing bid day themes.

Happy Fun Laughing Girls
Cassie Howard / Her Campus

I know that I truly love these amazing moments with the girls. I don’t think I could live without them. This shop helps bring us closer together. Whether it’s a small little window shopping time or purchasing something, it’s worth it!

So the next time that you are in Lawrence, Kansas; go check this place out!

I am majoring in multimedia Journalism and Education Studies Minor and I am a part of the University Daily Kansan, Alpha Delta Pi, and Omega Phi Alpha. My hobbies are grabbing coffee, walking, and shopping.