The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Lasell chapter.

I mean it when I tell you this was one of the most fun trips I have ever been on! Staying in South Beach, Miami Florida for a fun girls’ trip was what I needed for Spring Break!  For twenty-something-year-olds, this is the perfect place to enjoy relaxing on the beach, checking out tons of exciting restaurants, and finding fun nightlife activities to make some memories. While I was there I did pack quite a few outfit options for various occasions, and this is what I wore!

Blue Baby

On day one of my trip I started out with a casual outfit to grab some lunch with my friends! I wore a blue ribbed short sleeve cropped tee from Primark with a super fun tie-dye headband for a beachy feel. I then just grabbed a classic pair of denim shorts (not pictured) to wear with this look.

Cover Up 

This affordable and comfy jumpsuit from Marshalls was a great piece I brought with me to Florida. It is super lightweight and easy to wear out to lunch or can be thrown on over a bathing suit for the beach! I brought one purse with me from T.J. Maxx for the trip, and this cute green bag ended up being perfect to fit everything I needed.

Green Queen

I was here over St. Patrick’s day so I needed a fun green top I could wear going out. This body contour tank from Express I wore to grab drinks with my friends (mocktails for me), and then get dinner out walking around different shops in the evening. I wore this with my multi pocketed shorts from American Eagle, pairing it with my green bag and some black sandals.

Summer Casual 

T.J. Maxx is one of my favorite places to shop for fun summer casual pieces. I wore another lightweight jumpsuit for a beachside lunch with friends and some shopping. This was perfect to go from shopping around boutiques to throwing over my bathing suit for a quick walk to the beach! Again, I paired this with my green mini bag from T.J. Maxx and a pair of sandals to do a bit of walking.

Night Out in the City

One evening my friends and I left South Beach to go into the city while in Miami. I wore an orange bodysuit from Express’ body contour line with a pair of black faux leather shorts. This was the perfect outfit for an evening out and ending our night with a boat cruise of the city!

Julia McNicol is a junior at Lasell University studying Fashion Media and Marketing with a minor in Journalism. She loves exploring the city, shopping, and watching a good rom-com! Her Instagram can be found at @juliamcnicol as well as @juliashannonxoxo for fashion-specific content.