The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

The holidays are just around the corner and now is when the shopping begins. But shopping can get kind of pricey.

Don’t let your wallet ruin your holiday shopping. Here are a few brands to start your holiday shopping.

Edikted

Edikted is one of my favorite places to shop for clothes. They’re infamous for their trending, leather flared pants.

Edikted is having a 30% off sale for online purchases. Clothing varies from going out tops to cute sweatpants sets, so there is so much to ask for.

By signing up with an email, you earn an additional 10% off all purchases.

Victoria’s Secret

Are you looking for a new marching set to add to the collection? Victoria’s Secret is currently offering numerous sales on certain items for a limited time.

Take advantage of the sale while it is here. This isn’t something I’m going to miss.

Princess Polly

Princess Polly is known for its season-wide variety of clothes. Princess Polly does not get enough credit for the fantastic quality of their clothes.

It is a must-have to have their clothes hanging in your closet this holiday season, so you can’t go wrong with anything from their brand. Don’t miss out!

fashion nova

As you’re all familiar with, Fashion Nova has been all the rave since the early 2000s. It’s the perfect place to shop for going-out clothes this fall.

Don’t walk — run, because Fashion Nova is currently having a sale where items are up to 80% off.

Pacsun

No matter how old we are, it’s important to go back to our roots. That’s why Pacsun is one of the best places to shop for Christmas this year.

Pacsun is offering a buy-one-get-one-free deal site-wide with free shipping on everything.

Urban outfitters

Don’t let the holiday shopping break the bank. Urban Outfitters is offering a 50% discount on select items.

This is not an opportunity you want to miss. If you ask me, I’m already adding things to my cart.

dsw

This may not be the first place you’re thinking of for Christmas. But, everyone could always use another pair of shoes.

Looking for quality shoes to spice up your everyday look within your budget? DSW is having post-Black Friday deals. You can also earn an additional 10% off if you sign up to receive promotion emails.

Aerie

If there is one thing you should prioritize, it’s comfort. There is no better place to shop for that than Aerie. Aerie is offering a 25-60% discount on their collection.

Don’t let this opportunity go to waste. Take advantage of these great deals.

North Face

Looking for a new winter coat? Say no more.

North Face offers great quality products that will last you for years. Stay trendy and cozy this winter.

Sephora

For all my makeup girls reading, you’re going to love this hack. Use up your Sephora Beauty Insider points and buy new minis of your favorite products to give to your friends. Thank me later.

With this list, your holiday shopping will become a whole lot easier. With that being said, stay safe and have a merry winter holiday season!

Penn State junior majoring in journalism and minoring in english! I hope you enjoy.