This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Purdue chapter.

We are less than a few weeks away from one of my all time favorite months, October! Even though it has been 90 degrees literally all week, I am staying hopeful that soon the temperatures will drop and we will be able to enjoy some nice fall treats and cutesy fall drinks. My freshman year of college, I was absolutely distraught on how I was supposed to enjoy my favorite fall sweet treats without the full use of my kitchen, but here are some of my favorite quick fall treats that you can make in your dorm!

• Pillsbury & Chocolate Chip Cookies

AD 4nXcNq U59lVLWnM23fHAHcnDyBcJYiydWxuU3imAIdlz1f7kT8SAKW5qpedF22ZW4GzidWUCRVpm1FB5FVNsqJO8sAw ObIyQ8ULaSbFKqQCu LaLK1VHWK3AxT9Q9YXQU4KNZYaoo9Hep

While I often eat Pillsbury cookie dough raw(don’t worry the package says it’s safe!), I do occasionally enjoy baking them. One night while I found myself trapped in Instagram reels, I discovered the life changing recipe of the Pillsbury cookies combined with some chocolate chip cookie dough. Let me tell you my life has been completely altered since making these cookies! 

The perfect fall treat is 100% an apple pie or an apple crisp. There is no way I could possibly survive the fall season on a college campus without a warm apple crisp. What’s even better, it can be made in your favorite coffee cup!

These are staple at home and are a fan favorite across my family. An easy way to get your pumpkin pie and cheesecake fill all wrapped in one. Although it takes a little more planning and time than some of the others, it is still a great sweet treat! 

One of my favorite desserts as a kid were dirt pudding cups, especially at summer pool parties! When I started high school, my friends often stocked our holiday parties with our all time favorite. As a fun halloween twist, I like to switch up the basic Oreo for halloween themed Oreos and some fun orange sprinkles!

Kendell is a writer at the Her Campus Purdue University chapter. She's been a part of Purdue's Her Campus chapter since fall of 2023. Her favorite topics to write about include entertainment, the music industry and about her favorite experiences around campus. Beyond Her Campus, Kendell is a freshman at Purdue University, majoring in Communications with a minor in History and Creative Writing. Originally from Noblesville, Indiana, she grew up visiting West Lafayette and loves the student life. In her free time, Kendell enjoys listen to music especially Taylor Swift. She is also really into reading and loves to talk about her latest reads, majority of which involve romance. She loves to bake and back home is known for her banana bread muffins, coffee cake and chocolate chip cookies.