This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Although in Florida, it might not feel like it, the fall season is right around the corner. So, now that the fall season is approaching, here is my ranking of some great fall drinks from Starbucks to get you in the mood. 

1. New Ice Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte 

This is a new drink that Starbucks has introduced for the fall and let’s just say it does not disappoint. If you are not a coffee drinker or you want to skip out on some caffeine for the day, this drink is a great one to try! The fall spices mixed with the classic pumpkin flavor from the cold foam mix are perfect for getting you in the fall mood. 

1. Pumpkin Spiced Latte 

Personally, I think you can never go wrong with a classic pumpkin-spiced latte. If you are looking for the definition of fall in a cup, you cannot go wrong with this choice. Whether you order it hot or iced, you still get a drink full of fall flavors such as cinnamon, nutmeg, and, of course pumpkin. If you do not like the strong taste of coffee but still need some caffeine, this drink is a great pick!

1. Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew 

As an avid latte drinker, I tried this as my first-ever cold brew. I did enjoy the cold brew itself, but the reason this drink is towards the bottom of my list is because it really did not taste like fall. Besides the little bit of pumpkin cold foam sitting at the top of the drink, the pumpkin flavor was an afterthought. In comparison to the other drinks, there are no other fall-inspired spices to add more to the drink, so it’s a little underwhelming. 

1. New Iced Apple Crisp Oat Milk Shaken Espresso

Coming in at last place is actually the drink that I was most excited about. To me, nothing is better than drinking apple cider or eating a caramel apple during autumn. So, when I saw this being released, I was excited to try it. Unfortunately, I was let down. The drink definitely has a hint of apple flavor. However, I did not think it mixed well with the stronger flavor of espresso. My advice: keep the apple cider and coffee separate. 

Arianna is a writer for Her Campus, Tampa chapter and a sophomore at the University of Tampa. She is majoring in communications and media studies with one minor in advertising and another in public relations. She enjoys traveling, listening to new music, and reading.