This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

On my busiest days between my classes, I find it hard to ensure I’m eating sustainably, as well as something that is filling to keep me going throughout my day. Recently, I have found many quick and easy snacks that are healthy for you but also easy to take on the go during those hectic days!

One of my recent favorites has been just as simple as crackers and cheese, almost like a mini charcuterie board! You can add some apples or other little things together in a container or plastic bag which makes it easy on the go. My go-to is sliced apples, crackers, cheese slices, and fruit snacks!

My favorite grocery store to go to is Trader Joes’. They have so many easy-on-the-go snacks that are much healthier than some name brands and mainstream grocery stores. You can find some different versions of some of the favorite snacks you would find at a normal store but in a healthier way. 

One final snack I love to do when I have a little extra time in my mornings or between classes is making a yogurt bowl! You can make and eat this quickly in your room or take it to go. My favorite combination is finding a yogurt I love, adding granola, fresh berries, and drizzling honey. 

Madison Scerbo is a current sophomore and holds the position of Social Media and Marketing Director of University of Tampa, Her Campus Chapter. She enjoys writing about lifestyle tips, the latest trends, fashion, and personal experiences. Apart from Her Campus Madison is majoring in Business Marketing and has a Minor in Film and Media Arts. She loves being involved with communities on campus and is also on the Tampa Dance Team- The Spartan Scarlets as well as in the sorority Delta Gamma, Epsilon Theta Chapter. Having taken creative writing and cinematography classes she has always had a passion for the arts. Madison has been involved in dance for over ten years and is a sales associate at The Olive Oil Pantry in her hometown allowing her to learn about healthy eating and fitness lifestyles. In her free time, Madison loves to hang out with friends, go on walks, try new foods, and go to the beach! You can often find her out and about or cozied up watching her favorite movie.