This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

As we approach the final few days of Halloweekend, let’s recap some of the most iconic looks worn by our favorite celebrities. Now, we all know choosing a Halloween costume can be the most deadliest decision to make, but these celebrities killed it with their spooky fits. Don’t be fooled; the world of Halloween still lives in Hollywood, and these are some of the best picks in the patch.

1. Heidi Klum-Worm

Miss Klum manages to kill Halloween yet another year in a row with her worm costume. The costume itself took her a whole two years to brainstorm and craft! Some could say she really meant the “would you still love me if I was a worm” trend.

2. Kendall Jenner cucumber

The model decided to respond to fans’ comments about how baffled they were that Jenner struggled to cut a cucumber in the fifth episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians by dressing up as an actual cucumber! This one wasn’t your typical Kendall Jenner Halloween look, but it definitely brewed up her sense of humor. 

3. Kylie Jenner Bride of Frankenstein

Opposite her sister, Kylie decided to absolutely stun her fans with beauty and horror as she replicated the Bride of Frankenstein. She wore a stunning couture gown in which she posed for a killer black and white photoshoot.

4. Hailey Bieber homage to Britney Spears

Initially, Beiber dressed up as a schoolgirl from Britney Spears’s music video “Baby One More Time”. Then, her next look represented a shiny red catsuit from “Oops! I Did It Again”. Following, Beiber portrayed Spears’ first Rolling Stone Cover in 1999. Lastly, Beiber follows Spears’ “I’m a Slave 4 U.”

5. Kim Kardashian elle woods

One of the most honorable mentions we have is Kim Kardashian recreating Elle Wood’s Harvard admissions video. Kim was able to replicate everything almost spot-on and even hired a professional videographer to shoot the video. Who knows how much that one cost her.

6. the weekend and bella hadid Beetlejuice

These two came dressed in one of the most important scenes from Beetlejuice. Hadid’s red dress look was inspired by the wedding dress Ryder wears in the scene, and The Weekend was just an absolute spot-on look in the representation of Beetlejuice!

7. heidi klum shrek

Another honorable mention, Miss Klum, yet again, but this time as Fiona from Shrek. Klum dressed head to toe with full red hair, body painted green, animated fake feet, and so much more to really bring this look to life. We later find out that she was accompanied by Tom Kaulitz as her Shrek. I think it’s safe to say Halloween is Heidi’s holiday. 

Hi! My names Isabelle and I am currently a Freshman attending the University of Tampa, double majoring in Design and Journalism. When I am not writing for Her Campus, you can find me taking pictures, trying new restaurants in Tampa, and creating art!❤️‍🔥