This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

With Spring Break fast approaching, and soon the end of the semester, swimsuit season is finally here. If you’re anything like me, this calls for buying at least one (or three) annual swimsuits to mark the occasion. As an avid Amazon shopper, I listed my top five swimsuits to fit anything you’re looking for. All Prime, all rated over 4 stars, and all under $35. These are my tried and true for the season and I hope at least one of them gets you excited for a day by the pool…or beach if that’s your vibe.

(P.S.- click on the underlined titles to direct links to the swimsuit!)

For Someone Who Wants Something Cute and Functional:

I have two 5-year-old sisters. They always beg me to get on every water slide, run around with them in the sand, and play games in the water. On these days, I find myself reaching for this swimsuit. It is covered enough to do all these things without worrying about a wardrobe malfunction, but still cute enough to feel hot and confident. I have had this swimsuit for a very long time, and it is always a staple in my summer wardrobe. I even wear it as a bodysuit with cute pants!

For Someone Who is a Little Insecure:

This is my FAVORITE swimsuit of all time. I am a little insecure about my stomach and arms, but this swimsuit covers these areas in a way that doesn’t make me feel modest. In fact, I feel so hot when I wear this swimsuit (let’s just say the boobs are boobing in this). I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear it, it’s super Instagram-able, and it comes in a lot of different colors.

For Someone Who Wants to be Swimming Laps:

Listen, I know it isn’t the sexiest swimsuit. But, when I saw that my apartment had a pool I knew I wanted to get a swimsuit that would allow me to swim laps without worrying if something was going to pop out. I got it in black and it still looks great almost two years later. One con is that there is a keyhole back, so it does create an odd tan line. However, for the quality and price, I think it is worth it.

For Someone Who Wants a Two Piece:

If I’m buying a two-piece, I always gravitate toward those with strings. The adjustable aspect gives you as much security as you need without digging into the wrong places. This swimsuit is perfect for a beach day– secure enough to swim and leaves you with really nice tan lines. Plus, this one has a thin skirt that covers your stomach if you’re a little insecure.

For Someone Who Wants to look a Little Stylish:

I got this swimsuit for a resort weekend. I wore this as a top with some tan linen pants. I felt so cute and stylish the entire day. When it was time to go to the pool, I simply took off my pants and jumped in. I get so many compliments each time I wear it. 

No matter what you pick, it should make you feel confident and beautiful! Every body is a beach body, and our clothes should only enhance what we love about ourselves. Happy Swimsuit Season!!