Style > Beauty

RHODE BLUSHES, WORTH IT?

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Texas chapter.

TikTok, Instagram Reels, Facebook posts—everyone is talking about the new product launched by Hailey Bieber. Her blush promises a natural look and an easy blend! It’s gone viral over the last few months on social media. But is it really worth your money?

This blush is retailing at $24 online only, and it has not been launched in stores yet. While other brands offer blushes at lower prices, the finish is what truly matters. This past summer’s look was all about a natural sun-kissed look—no heavy makeup. As seen all over social media, the go-to routine involved using a skin tint, concealer, and blush. I personally enjoy a glowy complexion during the day because it makes my skin look healthy.

I gave the famous Rhode blush a try because my amazing boyfriend heard me talking about it and bought me one. The shade he chose was “Spicy Marg.” A red/coral tone inspired by spicy pepper margaritas. I have very neutral undertones, so I was skeptical about the final look. But when I slid the product on mi skin, it melted like butter! I didn’t even need a brush—just my fingers were enough to blend it perfectly.

I tested the blush during a sunny, humid day in Austin while at school all day. This blush stayed on for 8 hours, even though I had SPF and concealer on. My cheeks stayed flushed all day without reapplying. I achieved the perfect sun-kissed look without actually getting any sun.

Honestly, the product itself is an experience from the moment you order it online to when you receive it. It arrives in a cute box with “Rhode” printed on the outside, making it stand out from other packages. The size is perfect for when you’re on the go and need to pop it in your backpack. The product delivers an amazing job staying in place all day for only $24. So, the short answer is yes! Buy that blush—you deserve it.

Hola! Hello! Salut! My name is Melissa; I was raised in Mexico and moved to the US for college. I am currently studying economics at the University of Texas at Austin. I enjoy journaling in my free time and lifting weights. Recently, I joined HerCampus, and I'm thrilled to be here!