Music Monday: April 15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

It’s the week we’ve all been waiting for! Tigerfest is days away, so here’s a playlist to get you ready and to make the time pass by! 

This year’s Tigerfest is headlined by Wiz Khalifa with Breathe Carolina and Super Mash Bros. Two Towson artists won the opportunity to open at Battle of the Bands on February 15. Harmonic Blue and DJ Chase will be pumping the crowd up and making Towson proud. 

The playlist includes “Roll Up,” “Black and Yellow,” “Young, Wild & Free,” and “Say Yeah” by Wiz Khalifa. Breathe Carolina’s “I.D.G.A.F.,” “Blackout,” and “Hello Fascination.” Super Mash Bros’ “I Fuckin Bleed Purple and Gold,” “D.G.A.F.L.Y.F,” and “Livin the Dream (I’m On A Boat).” 

Hope to see all of you at Tigerfest Friday! We hope you have a great time celerating with your Towson family! Get ready this week with this playlist

Emily is a sophomore at Towson University majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in journalism. She enjoys writing, listening to music, and going to concerts. She writes for Towson's newspaper (www.thetowerlight.com), on Tumblr (www.emilyimagines.tumblr.com), or on her Twitter (@dinoemmie). This is her second year on the HCTU staff and she is currently Vice President, She also enjoys creating graphics, marketing, and advertising. Emily aspires to be a magazine editor. 
Her Campus

Towson '25