My Prediction of This Season’s DWTS Final Four

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNH chapter.

At the time of writing this I have only watched week one of Dancing with the Stars, but I am ready to start throwing out ideas for the potential final four! Dancing with the Stars airs Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m., and I plan to tune in every week. 

The first dance of the night caught my eye with Joey and Jenna, my first prediction for a pair to make the final four. I did not have high hopes for this Bachelor alumni, but Joey really surprised me! I think he has the rhythm, charisma and popularity to go far. 

The next couple that grabbed my attention are Chandler and Brandon. If I am being 100% honest, I did not know Chandler before watching this episode, but she is a beautiful dancer. I think Chandler’s skills will continue to grow throughout the season. My only concern is her not getting enough of the popularity votes!

Next, I have Dwight and Daniella on my list. Daniella is a fantastic choreographer for being able to work with such a drastic height difference, and I think Dwight was a great dancer. My favorite moment from their salsa was when Daniella stared down the camera during the lift!

The final couple I see making it far are Stephen and Riley. First of all, they are definitely fan favorites! After last season, Riley deserved a kind and hardworking partner, and Stephen has both of these traits. The pair are both bubbly and seem to have so much fun dancing together, while also being open to criticism, working to improve. I personally am team Arnold Pommel. 

So, there’s my final four predictions after week one: Joey and Jenna, Chandler and Brandon, Dwight and Daniella and Stephen and Riley. This is obviously subject to change as each pair grows and improves together. 

Honorable mentions: Ilona and Alan and Jenn and Sasha

Kate is a junior occupational therapy student at UNH. She loves books, oat milk lattes, and movie nights!