The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

In a world where stress and anxiety seem to lurk around every corner, how do we find comfort in the little things? As adults, we often find ourselves navigating through life’s ups and downs and finding new ways to cope with our hardships. It’s never too late to find comfort in plushies as they tend to make our day better whenever we feel like life is hard. Before we get to the list, the word ‘amuseable’ in the Jellycat company means a range of whimsical stuffed animals that are designed to be cute and entertaining. 

Here are some of the Jellycat plushes for this fall season.

1. Bartholomew Bear Pumpkin: It’s not just a teddy bear but a stuffed bear dressed as a pumpkin. Bartholomew is the perfect seasonal plush from Jellycat, as he was designed for a Halloween or fall-themed collection.  
  2. Ooky ghost: This plush is from the Halloween collection and he’s a ghost, very tiny and cute. This ghost was designed to be cute and whimsical rather than spooky looking, embodying the fun spirit of Halloween.  
  3. Amuseables Pumpkin: This pumpkin plush embodies both collections, Halloween and autumn as it tends to be pumpkin season. Pumpkins are the best in autumn, as they taste better and are also in-season.  
  4. Amuseables Acorn: What I love about Jellycat plushies is that they could be anything and they’d still be so cute because most of them have little round eyes and a cute smile. This acorn is another plush from Jellycats fall collection designed to resemble an acorn.  
  5. Ooky Jack O’lantern: Just like the pumpkin, Ooky Jack O’lantern is embodying mostly Halloween since it’s a jack-o-lantern. This means that many people tend to carve pumpkins for Halloween as a tradition and light them up.  
  6. Spookipaws Cat: Most people believe black cats mean bad luck, it’s a superstition and I’d like to think it is a myth, but it’s unique to think about that since black cats look mysterious. This plush is a perfect example of the Halloween collection because it’s the color for this season.  
  7. Skeledog Dan: The dog is a skeleton for Halloween. It’s another plush embracing the Halloween spirit. Its unique design makes it popular among many people because of its curious look, perfect for decor. 
  8. Amuseables Coffee-To-Go: Coffee never goes wrong in a season like autumn. It is even better when it’s a cute Jellycat plush and, again, the coffee-to-go plush has a smiley face, making it irresistible to not buy.  
Julybet is a writer at the Her Campus at Universidad de Puerto Rico at Mayagüez chapter. She is a very passionate enthusiast for films & music, she is also an advocate for human rights. Earlier in her teen years, she started to be drawn to activism and fighting for equality and justice. She strongly believes that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and much respect; and is committed to use her voice for those who can't, making a difference in the world. In addition to her advocacy work, her love for music and film is as much as important. She tends to find solace and inspiration in the power of storytelling through music and visual arts. Always seeking a meaning whenever she's listening to music or watching a movie, she's trying to understand the message. Overall, she strives to make a positive impact in her personal and professional life. By combining her passion for human rights with her love for music and films. Hoping to inspire others to join her for a more and inclusive society. “I believe that through creativity and activism, we can truly make a difference in the world”.