Celebrities I Need to See On Vogue’s ‘Spend 24 Hours With’ Series 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

If you’re like me and enjoyed binge watching your favorite YouTubers this past winter break and whatever has landed in your recommendations, you would know that it is officially awards season. The Grammys, Oscars, Emmys, Golden Globes and more have started to flood your home feed and you are even watching how celebs on the guest list spend their 24 hours before they step foot on the red carpet. 

If you’re not aware, Vogue does small eight to ten minute video segments on their official youtube channel where they follow a celebrity around for 24 hours. Similar to “bring your child to work” day, Vogue has a front row seat in experiencing what a typical day looks like for a celebrity. 

Their viral videos from the segment include ones from: Robert Pattinson, Emma Chamberlain, Jack Harlow, Madelyn Cline, Suki Waterhouse and more. 

Don’t get me wrong, I love Vogue. As Carrie Bradshaw from “Sex and the City” once said, “I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I felt it fed me more.” But I would love to see a few of my favorite celebrities featured in future videos.

Beyoncé

Queen Bey is globally adorned but at the time is so mysterious. After her recent and successful Renaissance World Tour, it would’ve been cool to see what her day looks like on tour. What did her breakfasts look like on the road? How does she prepare her beautiful vocal cords before hitting the main stage? What are the vibes like in the makeup room while she gets ready? What’s on her playlist? How are her adorable kids doing? 

Tyler, the Creator

Creator of Golf Le Fleur and Golf Wang, Tyler makes sure to always keep us guessing his next move. I’m curious to know what his day looks like when he’s working on a new collection for one of his brands to when he’s in the studio crafting another beautiful album. 

Timothèe chalamet

Lil’ Timmy Tim. The world’s next Leonardo DiCaprio. What does a typical day in the life of Timothèe consist of? Eating bagels at Tompkins Bagels in NYC or grabbing the biggest 99-cent pizza he could find? Plus, I need to know what’s on his playlist. 

dominic fike

No explanation needed, I absolutely adore this man and his music.  

zendaya

Once our Rocky Blue and MJ, Zendaya has lived quite a successful 26 years so far and I’m curious to know what she does on her days off — if she has any. Is she walking her adorable dog Noom? Is she rehearsing lines for her next upcoming blockbuster (Yes, I will be buying a ticket for Dune: Part Two.)? 

Pink Pantheress

The new singer has captured many hearts on Tik Tok with her catchy house music inspired remixes and has just released a new album called Heaven Knows in early November of last year. What is Pink Patheress doing in her downtime in England and how does she like being in the states? I’d love to see where she shops and how she styles her outfits. 

devon lee carlson

As the Co-Founder of Wildflower Cases and my forever “It Girl,” Devon always finds a way to keep things fun, girly, and of course cherry flavored. I would love to see what it’s like working with brands like Balenciaga (Congrats Devon on the recent campaign!) and Burberry while running a successful phone case business based in California. 

frank ocean

Hear me out, Frank needs a chance to win the people back (‘the people’ as in me and other fans who have been waiting for an album since 2016). What’s Frank eating for dinner? Does he even like the ocean? Why is he always walking around in NYC as if he won’t get noticed by fans? And where is the album? 

jeremy allen white

You don’t own me and neither does Jeremy Allen White but after watching his jaw-dropping viral Calvin Klein ad, I need to know three things: his workout routine, favorite skincare products and how he manages to stay calm with all the pressure from the fans. 

lil uzi vert

Lil Uzi seems like the sweetest human ever and deserves all of the love in the world. What are they up to and how are they doing? Where do they find inspiration when it comes to their style? How do they like to have fun on a day off?

Olivia Mitchell is a Public Relations and Fashion Merchandise student at Virginia Commonwealth University. As the Vice President of HCVCU plus a member of both PR and editorial, Olivia thrives within the HC community. She is passionate about fashion, pop culture, movies, 80s music, food and graphic design.