This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Spring break is over, you’re done studying for midterms and the realization that graduation is approaching is slowly setting in. While you think you still have a good amount of time left in your college career, there are a few tell-tale signs a diploma will be in your hands before you know it.

1. You’ve successfully submitted your graduation application.

Immediately following this, you got your confirmation email and started thinking about when to purchase your cap and gown.

2. Everyone asks you what you’re doing after school.

These questions usually come in the form of:

Have you gotten an internship/job yet?

Where are you living after graduation?

Where have you applied?

Have you had any interviews yet?

Do your friends know what they are doing after school?

3. Your wardrobe is going through a huge personality change.

Instead of buying a new outfit for the bars, you find yourself looking for work pants or a blazer in the more professional department of the nearest Macy’s. You’re no longer looking for strappy heels, but more comfortable shoes you’ll be able to wear to work all day.

4. You’ve started the never-ending job search.

This could be applying online, in person, or hoping one might just come your way.  This is also the time you take a deeper look at your resume.         

5. You’ve thoroughly researched some questions to ask during an interview.

And really thought about your personal strengths and weaknesses, because lets be real, we don’t all “care too much” or “try too hard” and it sounds lame to tell an employer such a generic answer.

6. After thinking about where you want to live, you instantly begin looking for some apartments.

With some deeper looking, you begin to wonder how you will ever afford to not live in college housing.

7. You begin to realize that social life and school life are on different spectrums, and you really need to make the rest of your time at school, last.

This means you end up blowing off studying, or going to your group meeting, and head to the bar with your friends instead. You don’t want to miss out on anything and want to make as many memories as possible.

While some don’t want college to end, it eventually does and these are some of the signs that graduation is right around the corner. Graduation offers excitement and the beginning of something new.

With that,

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU WARRIORS.

Haley is a senior at Winona State University studying advertising and Studio Art, she is originally from Madison Wisconsin; Haley attended Winona State for a change of scenery. Her favorite food is hummus, which she likes to enjoy while binge watching Law and Order SVU. Her style and life icons include Kat Von D, Tyra Banks, and Audrina Partridge. Her favorite movie is Super Star, which happens to include one of her favorite actresses Molly Shannon. In her free time Haley likes to do her part to save the environment and enjoy tropical drinks. Haley also has a passion for art and design, which she believes you can see anywhere.
Katie is an avid wine connoisseur with an appetite for travel, journaling, a loaded bloody mary and of course, persuading the masses with the help of her PR education. Her current passions reside in creating trendy outfits at T.J.Maxx, rocking her Birkenstocks, finding new Indie artists and daydreaming about backpacking after graduation. She is a firm believer in equality and finding peace within society. She is always down for a fun time, while being fabulous and fierce.