A Definitive Ranking of the Best to Worst Attempts of Pizza Flavored Snacks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Gone are the days when pizza flavored Goldfish, Doritos, and god-knows what (Oreos?) used to stock the shelves in supermarkets. Now the “basic white girl” craze for unheard of creations of pumpkin spice cereal to pumpkin spice granola bars seem to take over. However, these pizza products don’t let pumpkin spice completely take the spotlight. Weirder and weirder creations seem to be appearing for pizza flavored products and here’s a definitive ranking of the best and worst attempts thus far.

1. Pizza Flavored Pringles

You can’t ruin a Pringle. A simple Pringle is basically asking for a flavor to be added to it. Pizza may have been a long shot, but hey, these didn’t turn out half bad. And, with the success of this pizza snack, Pringles updated their line with the invention of pizza flavored Pringle sticks. Now we’re talking.

2. Pizza Flavored Combos

Anyone who has walked into a gas station can’t deny that combos were the first thing that grabbed their attention. No one really knows what combos are, but I think we’d all rather not. However, one thing we do know is that pizza flavored combos are certainty a guilty pleasure.

3. Pizza Flavored Goldfish

You have Cheddar, Parmesan, Rainbow, Flavor Blasted, Pretzel, Baby Cheddar, S’mores, and Sugar Cookie…did you really think they would forget Pizza?

4. Pizza Flavored Doritos

Now things start getting weird. A pizza flavored Dorito really doesn’t sound terrible, but really how different could it be from nacho cheese? Did they add tomato sauce to the recipe?

5.  Pizza Flavored Tic Tacs

That’s just gross. You reach for a Tic Tac to freshen your breath after indulging in a whole pie of pizza…not to consume miniaturized, chemically made pizzas.

….and next thing you know pizza flavored Fro-Yo is going to be the next big thing.